Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes offered by the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session on FULL-TIME, PART-TIME
and LONG VACATIONS
Admission Requirements & Duration.
1.Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD/PGDE)
: First degree from any recognized University with a minimum pass of third class honors/HND.
2.Post Doctorate Diploma in Education (PDDE)
: Doctorate Degree from any recognised University.
3.Master’s Degree (MA, MEd, MSc, MA Ed & MSc Ed):
First degree (not lower than second class honours).
4.Doctorate Degree (PhD):
Master’s degree (Minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 Scale) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 5.0 scale for MPhil/PhD Admission).
MINIMUM DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES:
- PGD & PGDE Programmes: 12 calendar months
- PDDE Programme: 4 Calendar months (Accelerated programme)
- MA, MEd & MSc Programmes: 12 calendar months
- PhD Programme: 24 calendar months, 6 semesters or 3 long vacations.
Method of Application
Pay a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira [N15,000] only, into Sterling Bank Plc Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Postgraduate School Account Number
: 0065089261 And N5,000 for Postgraduate Programme Prospectus into Sterling Bank Plc Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education Postgraduate School IGR Account Number
All forms are obtainable at the Admission Office of the Postgraduate School on Rumuolumeni Campus.
List of the Available Programmes.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Office and Information Management
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Curriculum Studies and Educational Development
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Education Psychology, Guidance and Counseling
- Primary Education Studies [PES]
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED ARTS
- English and Communication Arts
- Fine and Applied Arts
- French and International Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Religious and Cultural Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Human Kinetics, Health and Safety Education
- Integrated Science
FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND INDUSTRIAL EDUCATION
- Geography and Environmental Studies
- Political Science
- Agricultural Science
- Home- Economics and Hospitality Management
- Industrial Education
Forms shall be on sale from Friday 30th June, 2017 to Wednesday 15th November, 2017
from Ntchub Education Info For New Student and Returning
We appreciate you for reading On baze360, but we think it will be better you like our facebook fanpage and also follow us on twitter below.
: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Postgraduate Admission form is on sale for 2017/2018 Academic Session
: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for...